1. Adjusting the central position of head support betwwen the left and right brackets according to the distrance of the sockets on the operating table.
2. Remove the plugs at the ends to exchange the position of left bracket and right bracket.
3. Fasten the inserted-bar into the sockets of the operating table, and tighten the screw to fasten the sliding bracket to the bottom-shaft
4. Adjusting the head clamp to the required position according to the needs of surgery, fasten by the locking handle
5. When patient's head is put into the head clamp, adjusting the sliding head clamp according to the width of patient head, tighten the single nail knurling nut and fine-tuning three head nail to fix the patient head properly.
6. Replace nails: if the nails need to be replaced during surgery, just need to pull out the old nails and install the required nails into the hole.
7. When head pads are used together with head support, the distance between two head pads can be adjusted freely according to the size of patient's head.